Welcome to our Site for New Student Enrollment!
Parents, below are the enrollment forms necessary to enroll your child in Cedarville School District. You may fill in the forms via your computer then print out, or print the forms to fill out by hand. You will also need to bring their birth certificate, social security card, and shot record.
Please bring all forms and documents with you to register!
You will need the following forms:
- Request for Records
- Registration Form
- Parent-Student Statement of Responsibility
- Residency Information Form
- Home Language Survey
- Forms to Complete and Return
- Agricultural Questionnaire
- Student/Teacher/Parent Compact
- Chemical Screening Test Policy
- Custody Law Notification
- Confidential Health & History Form
- Bus Medical Form (for bus riders only)
- Consent to Access Public Insurance & to Release Personally Identifiable Information
- E-Rate Survey
- Cedarville High School Volunteer Survey